Sunday, July 12, 2009

Update

So I have not been very good at keeping up with my blog. I just didn't feel my life has been that exciting. Anyway well I ended up being an EFY couselor for week. That was fun and a great expericance but a lot of work. 13 forteen fifteen year old girls to myself. I am glad they were all good girls otherwise I might just of had a break down. lol No but it help a whole lot.
What else, well I never did really find a job. I have done a little respite for this lady in my ward who has a down's baby and this girl Clara, but I don't know what she has. She can't really move at all, can't even swallow (she has a feeding tube) so she just sits there all day. They are both very easy, neither one really cries or anything and are just content to watch everything around them. I do feel bad for them though esspecially Clara. AJ (the down's baby) will at least grow up and be able to move and do other things, I don't think Clara ever will.
This week I have been in the valley staying with Jamie and working respite for the people I did respite for during school last semester. Chirsty and Zach do the same family and they have been the ones working there this summer but they went to a reunion in Utah for the week so I filled in. It was fun, I haven't seen Jason and Jared in a while. I forgot how funny and excited Jared can get some times.
Then tomorrow I get to go to NEW YORK with Jamie! I am so excited. I am not sure what to expect but I am sure it is going to be a blast. We are going to spend a couple of days in New York and then go visit a family from jamie's mission in Albany. While there we will travel to Palmyra and also go see the Hill Camora pagent. :D It will be great fun.

No comments: