Monday, July 13, 2009

Firsts

So today has been a lot of firsts....
It was my first time flying on an airplane. (You know that weightlessness feeling you get when go off a drop on a roller coster well I have always liked that feeling and that is what it felt like at times on the air plane)
My first time having to wait in a ridiculous long time in a security line.
First time seeing the tops of clouds instead of the bottom of them.
First time seeing how much the ground looks like a patch work quilt from the air.
First time traveling farther than California.
First time in Chicago (even if it was just in the air port)
First time seeing one of the great lakes.
First time seeing a couple that perfectly fits the Napoleon Dynamite criteria.lol (who actually where a cute couple)
First time being to New York City
First time sitting next to a guy from Brazil for an hour and a half.
First time lugging my luggage across streets.
First time riding the Subway.
First time riding a public bus (which by the way was way to crowded)
First time buzzing into someone's apartment.
First time experiencing Jet lag. I just lost three hours of my day.
And I am sure this week is just the beginning of 1sts.

No comments: