Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I have a place to live!

i have a place to live. It is on Gilbert and the sixty. which is nice because i am pretty close to Andrea and Christy and it is right next to the 60. It is actually an apartment and I am sharing a room with another freshman to ASU but i have no idea where she is from or even her name. she hasn't moved in yet. There is only three of us total. The other girl is older and has her own. room. I like it. It is 200 a month plus a third utilities but it is nice. I have looked at other places that were not as good for more money. Hopefully I can move in this weekend when Dad can bring his truck. I can't move next weekend because I am getting my wisdom teeth out. Hopefully I am not incapacitated with giant chipmunk cheeks when I go to school the following Monday.

1 comment:

Dallas and Natalie Turley said...

you are soooo funny! incapacitated?

Good luck with everything! I'll have to come take you to lunch your first day of school or something!! Dallas will be over that way, it will be lots of fun.. YES???

Whats your schedule like?