Tuesday, August 26, 2008

ASU

So today was my second day at ASU. It was good I mean I have found all of my classes ok and I like my professors, except one of them has a french accent and it is really hard to understand her. I like my lab group for Chem. They all seem like they are willing to do stuff so nobody will end up doing everything all by themselves. My professor for my Chem lecture class is really funny, he cuses a lot though. Institute is fun and choir too. Religions of the world seems like it is going to be an exciting class but it is a lot farther away than any of my other classes. Oh and I have to buy this cps thing that you push during class so that yoy can answer questions and stuff. I guess it is for participation but this girl said that it cost her like $60 bucks to buy and register for. yuck! Oh and I still haven't gotten use to the fact that by just walking down the street I get all sticky. Oh and traffic stinks. It took me seven min just to get on the freeway. Once I was on it it wasn't too bad but jeese.
Oh Rhett McNeil this kid I in my graduating class is in my institute class and my Chemistry, so I see him every day except Friday. Which is kind of cool. The only kid I know of from Show Low going to the tempe campus at ASU and I will see him every day. Crazy.

No comments: