Monday, June 16, 2008

Twilight

Okay so i love this book, or should say books. Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse! I know it may sound a little cheesy because it is about a girl who falls in love with a vampire but they are amazing. The final book in the series comes out in August, Midnight Sun! Oh and there is a movie for the first one Twilight coming out in Dec. which I am also excited about. So I would recommend them to anyone, although it is a love story so I am not sure how much boys would like them. But it does have a lot of action, and is very intense since the vampire is fighting with himself not to eat the girl, Bella. Jason and Stephen get a kick out of watching me read them because I laugh a lot and make a lot of different facial expresions. They actually time me one time to see how long it would take me to start laughing after I started reading. I didn't know that until they started laugh at my laughing after about a min and a half. lol I was reading Crime and Punishment the other day and Jason said to me, " That must be a boring book, you aren't smiling or laughing." That made me laugh. And yes Crime and Punishment is not a very amusing or funny book.

1 comment:

jeaniebug said...

I LOVE those books too! I read all three of them in a week! I know i know..kinda pathetic but it's ok..i had nothing to do. and they are addicting!! We are going to the movie together