Saturday, August 22, 2009

School Starts!

So school starts next week. I ordered my books but they won't be here for the first day. Oh well. So last year you could ride the metro for free if you were an ASU student but this year you have to pay $40 each semester :( ;and the institute is charging $10 for parking but that is not that bad.
Missy and I went and attempted to play capture the flag with her boyfriend but it started poring so everyone but six of us left. It did stop raining and we played British bulldog, and we played where you have to get tackled. This one guy was intense. He couldn't get to me so he pushed me from behind and i fell on my butt and slid through the mud into a tree. It was kind of fun till my shin hit the tree. Then we watched two movies at this guys house and didn't get home till 3:30am. Gross.

No comments: