Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Crazy car inncident!




Ok so I pulling out of the parking lot at Gecko Grill and this guy ran into my car! Like literally running, sprinting, with his own two feet! I was going maybe ten miles an hour. He hit the passenger side of my windshield and, almost shattered it by the way, rolled over to almost detatch my mirror from my car. Then he....just kept running. I was so scared. I sat there for ten seconds or something and then I parked and got out. I looked around and the guy was no where to be seen. I was like oh crap! it was a hit and run! Except I wasn't the one who ran. That was actually a funny thought a little while latter. So after that I left and went home. He seemed okay, I mean he kept running. I couldn't think of anything else to do anyway.

2 comments:

Dallas and Natalie Turley said...

That is the funniest story I've heard in awhile. Dallas was actually giggling at the thought of a 'hit and run' from a 'runner!' He He

Jamie Pearce said...

WOW! I didn't realize the damage it caused to the car until I saw the pictures! That stinks! So, have you gotten that fixed and did insurance cover that. CRAZY guy! He was probably running from his Mom. :) JK